LOOK 4: SIMPLE SUNDAY

19:04


Hi everyone !!! It's been a while since I posted an outfit on my blog so here I am with a short post about this simplistic look. Really though, there isn't much to say about this outfit. Nothing crazy going on, but you already know me… clean and basic it is. Also, I've been really busy lately and there's a lot of exciting stuff going on right now. As most of you probably know, I'll be moving to Antwerp soon. The past few weeks I've been buying everything I need for my studio and starting to decorate it. Upcoming wednesday my furniture will finally arrive, so you can only imagine how I feel right now. Anyways, I'll probably be giving you guys a room tour when everything is set and done, so definitely stay tuned ! Besides that, I'm currently working on a video interview for a brand new clothing label. As soon as I'm done editing, it will also be up on my blog.


Meanwhile, I'm writing this blog post with the sound of rain ticking on my window while this morning the sun was still shining… Don't get me wrong, I really love the sound of rain but seriously, living in Belgium is the real struggle. How do you know what to wear if there are 3 different seasons in 1 day?? Yet, I managed to pull something together and basically forced my dad to make some photographs.

Sunnies: & Other Stories

Earrings: H&M

Necklace: Zara

Top: Zara

Watch: Oozo

Bracelet: H&M

Pants: COS

Bag: Urban Outfitters

Shoes: Zara


Hope you enjoyed it and make sure to stay tuned for the upcoming posts !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe